Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Batmobile is AMAZING!!

Omg. The batmobile is amazing in Arkham knight. Rarely have I ever encountered a gameplay mechanic added to an existing series that has had such a profound effect. Just to say the addition of vehicle combat and traversal freshens the usual Arkham gameplay is a whopping understatement. No, the inclusion of the Batmobile shakes up the whole damn game.

One thing that has me perplexed at the moment however, is I can't seem to find the brake for the Batmobile and I'm starting to think there isn't one. Which is a bit weird at first. But I'm getting used to it.

Have to say the quick transform to battle tank mode, L2, is a joy. You can literally go from blazing down the street at unholy speed before shrieking to halt and seamlessly entering combat in seconds.
Even now I'm itching to get back to the game. So that's exactly what I'm going to do.
I'll leave you with this Batmobile gameplay footage captured direct from my Ps4. Enjoy and remember to like or subscribe if you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment